FPS in Real Life 2 FPS in Real Life 2

That was awsome shit right there...

That was an enjoyable idea, it looks like you had fun making it. It was well thought out and filmed well but, there are way cooler things you can do. I'm sure it will be more ridiculous next time around. - Awsome man!

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

It was fun, but....

I had a problem with the tutorial, I couldn't view it and it took me awile to figure out how to play. I own a mac, as do many other people, and in your tutorial you ask us to hold down ctr and click a button, we can't click it because it's the right click button, so it's impossible to complete the tutorial.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great, but once I got to that boss.....

The game was awesome, it was fun, easy, funny, and a god stress reliever. But, the boss (I'm not sure if there's more than one) the breakdancer, was really cheap. The whole game we beat up miserable easy childeren and then you expect us to fight a boss who will kill you once he locks you into his combo, you fall on the ground and he shoots you, which makes you fall again, then he shoots you again. He repeats this pattern until you die, some times he reloads, but it doesn't matter, the only hits I got on him were from doing the dive attack, and that attack hardly hurt him. I hate to bitch, but I was having lots of fun until that point, please fix it. You can't introduce us to an easy game and then have an insanly hard boss, it doesn't work. Otherwise, It was great, brimming with quality, it ran very slow even on low quality. So a standalone release would be nice. Great Job Tom and Dan!

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

You are a God.

Your flash games are the only flash games I like, they're so fast and trippy and awsome, I love the sound, I can't get enough of that semi-japanese high pitched school girl voice , it's great! As much as I'm loving all this work though, When are you going to release Franks adventure 4 because it looks amazing and you've been making alot of other flash games since you realeased that alpha. I was just wondering. But yes these games are vcry good! Keep em' coming.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Best dressup ever.

It gets no better than this, well done... make a sequal?

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Amazing!

I've never seen anything like this it is amazing! Fun to play, finally beat it. There needs to be a sequel, this time make more girls with different sweet spots and positions, different clothing ect. More stuff in the shop ( Dildos, viberators, and other things like that) go to a adult shop for ideas. Overall, most fun i,ve had in awile. Thank You.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Fuckin Brilliant!

Doooooooooooooooooooood! I loved it. This is going on my favorites. I have a question. Did you play all those riffs or did u get them on a cd? It kicked ass and there should be a second one. Here's a song I made. It's cool I guess. 3--93--93--93-------0---0---9-5-0---1-00---9---0---1-00---9 ---7-7-70---1------0-------------4---4---b2---2---2---5-6-2- -7-0---3-2---2--7-0---3-2---b----5-6-5-36---2--6------------ --5-7-a----4-5-4-5-4-5-0---1-1--3-----0---1-1--3-5523a--9-0- --3-4----0--a---

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Fucking Amazing!

Woot Woot all my 5 r belong to this you rock tom!
Can't wait for console version!

Chess Chess

lmao!

i actually thought that it would be a game of chess that you play! I did'nt expect that at all! good job!